Monday, May 31, 2010

Milinkevich vows fair vote count on streets



In case of victory, Milinkevich promises $10 billion in investments for the Belarusian economy, reforms for courts, healthcare and utilities, European education for the youth and no nuclear power plant for environmentalists. The launch of his presidentil bid in our photo and video report.

On Monday, May 3, Movement for Freedom leader Alexander Milinkevich officially announced his presidential bid during the 2011 elections. "I want to tell you frankly that I feel strong, I know a lot and I have a will. What the most important is that there are many people who support me and on whom I count", he said in his speech. Before the official launch, Milinkevich and his wife prayed in a church.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment